Saturday, October 13, 2007

OKC Update



So we have been in OKC a couple days and mostly done a lot of pre-wedding drinking. The wedding just got over and we are in the rv waiting for the pictures to be done. J and I went to the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial and Museum which was totally worth going to. It was a pretty powerful place and I would recommend it to anyone in town. Last night after the rehearsal we went to a bar with live music which was great. The guys name was Cory Morrow and I guess he has toured with Pat Greene. We had a ton of fun and stayed out way too late. I finally put my head on the pillow at about 3:30 this morning...dang, that's late. My brother gets in tonight and tomorrow we are off to my Aunt's house in southeastern Oklahoma. Hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi S & J,
I have been to the Millionaire Cowboy Bar with Lou. I peed on that saddle! Finn's grandpa on the ex's side came from Oklahoma.! I miss U.

Anonymous said...

Glad u r havin fun lil bandita! Howz the lil b-man handling the ride?