Monday, October 15, 2007

A Goal In Mind


After the reception we went back to the RV and watched the Huskies blow it once again. M made it into OKC just fine and we woke up Sunday morning and hit the road to my Aunt's house, leaving E & T in OKC for their flight home. On the way to her house we stopped and had breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. I had country fried steak and it was great! We made it to the little town of Haworth, OK, just fine and had a great visit with my great aunt. Of course she put on a big spread for us for breakfast and dinner. For dinner we had pork ribs and beef brisket with a bunch of sides. For breakfast she made biscuits and gravy with bacon and sausage on the side...yummy. We are now on the road and trying to make it to Amarillo by (no, not by morning) but by about 9pm tonight so we can eat at the Big Texan Steak house. I'm not sure if we will make it before it closes so I will keep you posted! Most of the time wireless internet is too slow to post any pictures so when I have a faster connection I will put some more on. Give the Boss Man a big kiss for me! Forgot to mention that last night we had the most amazing thunder and lighting storm ever and it rained as hard as it ever has in Seattle. I don't think my mom would have gotten one second of sleep.

1 comment:

College Football Guys said...

Look at those fine looking folks! PAT WHERE ARE YOU? Thought about putting your picture phone picture up for that. Thanks for coming everyone! The motorhome saved our lives on Saturday!