Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm Goin' to Jackson




Hi everybody, I'm Johnny Cash....oh sorry, I had a song in my head. Yesterday we did more Yellowstone and the great Tetons. We saw some pretty fantastic stuff yesterday and have no idea how many times we said "amazing" or "beautiful" or "awesome". We really got lucky with a great day as we made our way to Jackson, WY. We are now at the hotel where I purchased internet access for the day otherwise I wouldn't be able to get my pictures on the web. I will post a few pictures here but check out the flickr site for all the action. We ended our night last night at the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar which is always a good time. Boss Man, Filthy Animal, and Devil Woman are golfing right now and I am going to do some shopping. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Patrick2Mac said...

Looks like fun, I am jealous. Keep the pictures coming.

Anonymous said...

Pretty spiffy photogs sweetie..... have a great time and wish we were 'on the road' too. I need to buy a lottery ticket! Enjoy.. Mom