Saturday, October 6, 2007

Following the Light




We left Yakima bright and early this morning on the road to Yellowstone. It was a long day of driving with a lot of pretty scenery. I have to say that Idaho was probably the prettiest scenery we saw. A lot of vibrant yellow and red trees. We are now in West Yellowstone just outside of the park and tomorrow we will be exploring the great National Park. On the way here, we ran into about 40 miles of snow which was pretty cool. It is supposed to get down to about 22 degrees tonight....chilly. We are just waiting to see if Tailgate Tiffany shows up or stiff up the butt Tiffany....it all depends on how the nap played out! We saw a pretty cool opening of light on the way here....pictures included...you can check the flickr site, too. Okay, I've tried but my connection is too slow tonight. Check back tomorrow for photos.

1 comment:

boxfactoryboy said...

Oh the places you'll go...my my my. What excitement! So I detect a bit of road weariness with ones traveling companions already?

You should know that Bosco has petitoned the court to assign him new owners. I dont think he will ever get over it. He mentioned something about 'how can you just toss out a member of your family, who has been a loyal servant'? Anyway I will let him know you updated and could not stop talking about him! Oh, and I think the Nerd has gone round the bend..check the blog to the Ode to little Yukon Gold potato( or potatoe if you are Dan Quail) Thanks for the update and hide all the knives!