Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Name Is Earl

Apparently, either J or I have done something to upset the karma gods. Not sure what it could have been. Maybe it was the time I got too much change in the grocery store and I realized it later and didn't bring the extra back. There have been too many things in the last couple months that have happened to mention them all. For example, I went in last week to get a nail hole patched in my tire and ended up leaving with 4 NEW tires. Then, less than one week later I discover that I have a giant screw in the SAME tire I went in to get fixed. This morning we were set to leave Yakima at 7am for our big road trip and of course there was a major mal-function with J's truck that had a major service check this last week. Then, when we were already a couple hours behind, we stop at a rest stop to eat dinner. A kind truck driver came up to the rv and mentioned that there was something leaking out of the back of the rv. Turns out it was the power steering fluid. After some jerry-rigging, we were back on the road. We got into West Yellowstone at 12:20, the rv fun continues....the jacks won't go down, we are having a problem with one of the visors, blah, blah, blah. I hope we run into a bear in the park tomorrow because I am so ready for a brawl. Crap, since I said that it will probably happen:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We hope things are picking up - and not the bear population around your campground!
Tracy & Baillie