Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Cruisers


Today we went to Camping World and got our new cruisers. They are folding bikes that are going to fit nicely in the bottom of Grover, the Traveling Rover, aka the RV. We even tested them out tonight with The Bandit running next to them. He wasn't too keen on that but didn't seem to mind too much when J picked him up and held him. We will have to figure out some sort of basket system. I have to say I felt like a kid again riding around the neighborhood. Good times! Don't worry, we took the price tags off before we rode them around!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out for the basket on the front of the bike. Dorty and TOTO riding around the NBH.

another kind of nerd said...

You should put a little boombox on the back for fun. You could play the Wicked Witch's theme song or "Drivin' My Life Away" by Eddie Rabbitt.

College Football Guys said...

Matt you beat me too it. I was going to say the same thing.