Saturday, September 22, 2007

Maiden Voyage


Okay, so I stole these pictures from my Big B's flickr site, but I forgot to bring the cable to my camera so I could load my own. We are on our maiden voyage with the RV and so far it has been an adventure. We left Seattle on Thursday of course an hour and a half late and got to Eugene around 8:30pm. B, or E, as her friends call her, met us at the RV park and checked out the new digs. Then after a failed attempt to leave Bosco in the RV, he came along for the ride. After a delicious meal and good drinks at a place called Marche (I recommend it if you are in Eugene, good job B) we went to check out B's place. It is a great place. That is where the picture comes from. Bosco had such a stressful day we decided to reward him with some of B's organic peanut butter. It seemed to be a little more difficult to eat than regular old Jiffy.

The next morning we hit the road for Napa. It was a long day mostly because Bosco is really a spaz in the RV. Every time we take off or stop, he freaks out. We are hoping that over time he calms down a little. It could happen (or not). We are now securely in our spot at the RV park and ready to venture out into the wet world. It is supposed to be nicer on Monday and Tuesday.

Thanks to our house sitters, although I'm sure they are loving being able to take a shower. Their sewer is broken, ouch!

Happy Birthday to Jason today! Check back for more adventures!

2 comments:

boxfactoryboy said...

And a happy birthday to the birthday boy, I trust he is enjoying driving his new toy! Now, about that annoying little gremlin. One word, drugs. Sorry to hear the weather is not cooperating down there. Enjoy the wine and have a good time!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Looks like u r havin a fab time! I think Bosco would prefer the Ranch, so feel free to fedex him our way! Tell J Happy B-Day from me and ma! It's pretty sunny here in AZ! So happy you two are enjoying yourself! XXOO, Nic