Wednesday, August 1, 2007

On the Road Again

Like I mentioned before, we are getting ready for our big trip to OKC and will be driving. It is all planned out as to what we are going to do along the way with our homeys, but we still haven't planned our route or stops for the way back. I have been doing a little research but haven't been able to come up with anything that is lighting my fire. If you know of any cool stops along the route, let me know. The route will probably consist of Northern Texas (Amarillo by Morning), threw New Mexico and Arizona, and then up threw Cali. Let me know if there is something I can't miss along the way.

By the by, last night I made a great recipe for scallops with cooked carrots and bacon. If you are interested in trying it, I'll give you the recipe. I had to make it up. I was trying to replicate a recipe from Campagne.

Also, look for a survey in the mail or at your desk if you're in my office. Fill it out and send it back to me. You can win prizes.

1 comment:

College Football Guys said...

I still can't figure this stupid thing out. Anyway, stops along the way. You have to stop at the Big Texan in Amarillo. Home of the 72 oz. steak. Not much in Albecrapie. Flagstaff is really cool and has some neat bars and stuff and of coarse the Grand Canyon is on the way from Flag to CA, or instead of going to CA you could go through VEGAS!