Saturday, June 23, 2007

Fitness Camp

So we are officially done with the first week of fat camp....er, I mean Fitness Camp. No I won't tell you when and where we meet so that you can come and make fun of me. Basically, some girlfriends and I (not in a sexual way filthy animal) meet up with about 30 other crazy people and have someone boss us around for an hour and fifteen minutes. It seems like an eternity. It hark ens back to my old soccer glory days when in the summertime, we would have four practices a day. You were so tired you went home and ate and went to bed. I don't think I even talked to my sister in the car on the way home....but I digress. Week one is over, I'm sore as hell in places I didn't even know muscles existed anymore, and I think it is great.

3 comments:

another kind of nerd said...

Huzzah! Well done, girlie!

Anonymous said...

Yer doin't well my nerd friend. Purrty soon we'll be sittin' on my front porch in 'kinis watchin' sippin' wine and watchin' tha world go by.

Anonymous said...

uh. i just re-read the above comment and wanted to let you know that bubba typed it.