Sunday, May 11, 2008

Just My Luck

Diamond DogsSo, Jason and I were lucky enough to go the Mariners game the other night and sit in the Diamond Club. Someone that he sold a house to got four tickets and decided to take us. If you have never sat in the Diamond Club before, it is a lot of fun. It is right behind home plate but the best part about it is all the food and drinks are included. We had the buffet before the game which was actually pretty good for a buffet, but the real treat is the food you get to order at your seat. We were all stuffed but who can pass up the chance to order mini corn dogs?? No one I know. Anyway, enough about the food. Wouldn't you know, just my luck, I got up to use the bathroom and there was a bench clearing brawl on the field right in front of where we are sitting! Sexson charged the mound but I think the best part about it is he threw his batting helmut at the pitcher. All the while, I am in the bathroom. So goes life.

1 comment:

another kind of nerd said...

I want MINI-corn dogs! And I'm not even that crazy about regular-sized corn dogs. If you had been out during the brawl, you could have thrown your excess mini-corn dogs at the other team. That would have been sweet.